Homepage Forums BLOGFORT HEADQUARTERS General Announcements Welcome to BlogFort.

Tagged: ,

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Pablo Rosario Pablo Rosario 1 year, 7 months ago
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gabriel DiLaurentis
    Gabriel DiLaurentis
    Keymaster
    @gabe_blogfortadmin
    WordPress Wiz

First of all, let me express my gratitude for each and every one of you who has chosen to register on our blogging community. This platform has been in the works for a long time now and even though there still is a lot of work to be done we couldn’t be more ready to open our doors and aim to become the largest blogging community we have ever seen. Sure it sounds bold and overconfident but it also sounds achievable.

Over the years I’ve experimented with different already existing blogging communities but I’ve never found the one to offer the features and the functionalities a blogger would need to experience what blogging has to offer.

After a while I’ve decided to do something about it myself. I have gathered enough knowledge and experience to establish a working community platform and offer fellow bloggers exactly what they need to make themselves heard and appreciated for their worth.

We have high hopes for our community and we really hope you’ll join us in our efforts as we cannot do this without you. We sure have a body, all we need is for you to breathe the soul into it.

If you would like to volunteer for us and help us bring our project to completion don’t hesitate to leave us a message. We’re looking forward for potential collaborations and each suggestion, each contribution will most certainly not go unnoticed.

Profile photo of Pablo Rosario
    Pablo Rosario
    Participant
    @pablorosario

First of all, let me express my gratitude for each and every one of you who has chosen to register on our blogging community. This platform has been in the works for a long time now and even though there still is a lot of work to be done we couldn’t be more ready to open our doors and aim to become the largest blogging community we have ever seen. Sure it sounds bold and overconfident but it also sounds achievable.

Over the years I’ve experimented with different already existing blogging communities but I’ve never found the one to offer the features and the functionalities a blogger would need to experience what blogging has to offer.

After a while I’ve decided to do something about it myself. I have gathered enough knowledge and experience to establish a working community platform and offer fellow bloggers exactly what they need to make themselves heard and appreciated for their worth.

Pablo Rosario
      Participant
      @pablorosario

Pablo Rosario
      Participant
      @pablorosario

Pablo Rosario
    Participant
    @pablorosario

Pablo Rosario
      Participant
      @pablorosario

Pablo Rosario
      Participant
      @pablorosario

Pablo Rosario
      Participant
      @pablorosario

Pablo Rosario
      Participant
      @pablorosario

The topic ‘Welcome to BlogFort.’ is closed to new replies.